WARNING! DO NOT TRY TO UPDATE YOUR TABLET OR TABLE WITHOUT TALKING TO SAM OR RYAN FIRST. DOING AN UPDATE CAN CAUSE YOUR GO FAB CNC TABLE TO STOP WORKING!
AGAIN, DO NOT TRY TO UPGRADE YOUR TABLET OR TABLE WITHOUT TALKING TO SAM OR RYAN FIRST!!
Download both the Tablet and the Table Update files and then visit our "Update Instructions" page for a step-by-step guide to complete the Update process
Software / Updates
October 17, 2018
- ADDED "Start Anywhere in a File" Functionality
- ADDED "Test Cut" Functionality for Feedrate & Cut Height
- ADDED "Duplicate" Functionality for Cutting Multiples of the Same Part
- IMPROVED File Sending Speed (x2)
- IMPROVED "Cut Styles"
- Parts are automatically Ordered Inside to Outside
- Pierce Points & Offsets are Improved
- FIXED Arcs in files made using SheetCAM
- FIXED Arcs are displayed on the Tablet Correctly
- FIXED Pierce/Offsets Inside/Outside
- FIXED Bug from last Update that caused the Torch to go Off Course while Cutting
- FIXED Bug that caused App to Run Slow/Send Files Slow