Pre-Release of the next Update!

Check here for FREE Updates to your Go Fab CNC Table
Randy
Re: Pre-Release of the next Update!

Post by Randy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:29 am

I think the only way to go back was to save the old but i have no clue. I'm waiting till told to load up.

Ryan Lindsey

Post by Ryan Lindsey » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

You can go back to the previous version by deleting the Go Fab CNC app from your Tablet and deleting the entire “GoFabCNC” folder using the File Manager app.

Then, just go to the normal Update page and download both the Tablet File and the Table File. Install the Tablet File on your Tablet and use the Go Fab CNC app to Update the Table with the Table File.

Keep in mind, your Settings will all return to the default original Settings. If you saved the “metals.sta” file before doing the Pre-Release, you can copy it back to the “GoFabCNC” folder and get back all of the Settings you had before installing the Pre-Release.

The new version uses both MM and INCHES for all of the Settings. You can switch back and forth between seeing values in MM or INCHES by pressing the button at the Top-Right of the Go Fab CNC app that’ll say either “MM” or “INCHES”. When you press it, it’ll switch.

Loneoak12

Post by Loneoak12 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:56 pm

Has torch hight control been addressed? I am still having problems with torch dragging and ramping up while cutting. More dragging than anything though. Thanks for all the help.

irontexasfab

Post by irontexasfab » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:22 am

any thoughts when new debugged release?

BA

Bulldeauxg

Post by Bulldeauxg » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:05 pm

I see some great upgrades...I'd never tried to cut anything larger 90 inches until recently and its terrifying to watch the torch just veer off and cut it's on mind set

Dave56

Post by Dave56 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:50 am

I uploaded new software..And couldnt hardly do anything with it. It kept closing.and asking ,if I wanted to restart program.I like the way it looks and options.but way too many bugs in it..when I was going to test cut a file..I see our old files wont work with this at all. I think we need some instuctions or videos to learn this new update.. Our cut setting for like the 14 gauge is got feedrate like 3.45 instead of 1900 or so..Everytime I change them.they change back!! and when I zero out to where I want to cut at..and click start..the torch picks up and moves to somewhere in the middle of table..thats not good at all..thanks...

Dave56

Post by Dave56 » Tue May 19, 2020 6:09 pm

I re-installed new software after my last post several weeks ago..Now it seems to be working well. No Problems so far. Thanks