New Owner to be! LOL (ILLINOIS)

Say hello and introduce yourself!
Dave56
New Owner to be! LOL (ILLINOIS)

Post by Dave56 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:54 pm

Hi Everyone.Im from Central Illinois..I have a 4x8 Delusional Designs table right now.waiting on Company to come and get it out of my shop.lol Been the biggest pile of scrap.. I wont know how to act with this new GoFab table..something,I can depend on working every time I want to use it.I also built a new 4x4x8 Powder Coating oven.Propane Heated... Looking forward to know some of you table users..everyone has been great so far,,Got to talk to couple table owners.before I bought my table..all good info on the table..I use inkscape,and sheetcam . and just found out inkscape can make a Gcode..never knew that..anything else I might need to know..Im all ears..I have alot of files. thanks, and looking forward to all this..

Midwestcoastfab
Re: New Owner to be! LOL (ILLINOIS)

Post by Midwestcoastfab » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:57 pm

I am in michigan but I come through Illinois a lot. I only use Inkscape and the go Fab app. Happy to help if I can. Please call or text anytime. 404-304-3580

Warrenh

Post by Warrenh » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:25 pm

I have had my table for 6 months and initially it didn't go well. I can tell you to get to know Justin well and buy him drinks and dinner. Lol. He will answer your calls and questions. He is the only reason I still have my table. They sent him to my home in Florida and he fixed the issues I had. It has been working great since he came. The last update was a year ago and they have been promising the next one since I picked my table up. I will say that you should never lay out a full sheet of parts to cut at one time. If you get a problem half way through there is no way to restart at the problem. That would be my biggest complaint. Not being able to restart where you need to in a file. My cuts are good now. I just do one part at a time.

Randy

Post by Randy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:36 pm

Warren you can go back. I run full sheets all the time. You got to get to know the table and program. Any kind of mess up you can go back and get the table to fix where you left off. Make a mark on sheet to know your start point then go to tablet go to styles click torch go down to wait for Arc ok.. turn it off then turn your plasma off when you get to the point where it stoped turn plasma back on. 😁😁 your welcome.

Dave56

Post by Dave56 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:10 pm

Midwestcoastfab wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:57 pm
I am in michigan but I come through Illinois a lot. I only use Inkscape and the go Fab app. Happy to help if I can. Please call or text anytime. 404-304-3580

Hey..thanks alot.Ill give ya a call sometime..just to chat and see what your working on.Here is my # 217 491 5858 .thanks..