No pierce points

Made by Autodesk, this is the best option for working with DXF files.
SomeDistantWorld
No pierce points

Post by SomeDistantWorld » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:38 am

Hi! I bought machine this past September and I love it!
I am having an issue that I hope you guys can help me fix. I am using fusion 360 to write my G code.As of Jan 1 Fusion required that I upgrade my operating system to OS Mojave on my Mac. That alone is a pain in my ass! LOL
What’s going on is every since I have done the upgrade on my Mac any G code that I wright.... the tablet/ gofab does not recognize any pearse points.
I’ve tried rebooting the tablet rebooting my computer. I have gone into fusion 360 and look for Settings. I can take a G code that I created and simulate it... and it shows that it has pears points but once again the tablet will not recognize them.
I have simulated it on several different online sources… And it does show that it has pears points.
The tablet and table will run any G code that was created before the upgrade. So it’s not the table
I really don’t know where the problem lies, but I hope that someone else has run into this problem and you know how to fix it.
Do you have any ideas for this?
John

Dave
Re: No pierce points

Post by Dave » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:00 pm

Did you get it sorted out? If you send me a simple gcode file that shows the issue I can take a look.