New to the forum

Say hello and introduce yourself!
ClifO
New to the forum

Post by ClifO » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:23 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Clif.

I've been saving to buy a CNC for a while now and am close to my goal. After A LOT of consideration and studying plus a few other factors I am convinced that I am in desperate need of a GoFab table.

I've owned several businesses throughout the years and have always done well. BUT! Being raised as I was I fight the demon of being a tight wad! BUT AGAIN! I do have a plan! ( And the Dahlia llama granted me eternal life. So I've got that going for me!)

I am looking forward to and can't wait to get my hands on a table. I've got years of blue prints that I've only been able to make one or two of. Hopefully others will like what I have. If not? I already have my van. Just need to find a river.😁

Midwestcoastfab
Re: New to the forum

Post by Midwestcoastfab » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Good to meet you. It’s not crazy active here but your sense of humor tells me I want to see the stuff you’re making.

ClifO

Post by ClifO » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:40 pm

Good to meet you as well. The stuff I make now isn't too humourous just a lot of knuckle busting! Mostly car stuff. Every blue moon I do the odd ball project for friends and family. I almost had a truck sold the other day that would have put me over my goal for my table. But! It just didn't happen! So now I'm sitting in the driveway eating rocks.😞 Oh well? I guess I can make it a little longer?

Midwestcoastfab

Post by Midwestcoastfab » Wed May 01, 2019 3:16 pm

:lol: hang in there

Bmatteson

Post by Bmatteson » Thu May 02, 2019 4:54 pm

I was in that boat a couple months ago but the vehicle sold and got my table yesterday. Going to garage now to start setting it up.