Reviews

See what others are saying about their Go Fab CNC Tables
Lairdfab
Reviews

Post by Lairdfab » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:26 pm

Hey there, I’m looking at purchasing the 4x8 table with the 60amp plasma, and was looking for some reviews on the GoFab table. Please share how your experience with this product has been. Thanks

rdwesley
Re: Reviews

Post by rdwesley » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:56 pm

I have had my table about 2 months now, and absolutely love it. Ryan and Sam are always on top of things, and act quickly when there is an issue. I don't think you will be disappointed at all.

Midwestcoastfab
Re: Reviews

Post by Midwestcoastfab » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:28 pm

I’ve had my table for about a month. So far it has given me the capability to pay for almost half of it. It took about a good three hours for me to really figure out how it works. Ryan and Sam definitely has their shit together. I have had two issues so far with the table. Both of them were fixed within hours. I have one issue with ink scape that I can’t seem to figure out. It only happens on this run design. So I’m going to play with it a little bit more and see what I can come up with. So everything with the table has been amazing. I would personally recommend going to Texas to pick it up. My only reasoning for that is because it made the learning curve a lot easier. I am by no means a CNC operator and my professional or personal life. The ease of the machine allowed me to jump right in and get shit done immediately. Way easier than our set up that we have at my work.