Everlast 60s

Share Your Suppliers and Preferences for Everlast Plasma Cutter Consumables (Tip & Electrode)
Go Fab CNC
Site Admin
Everlast 60s

Post by Go Fab CNC » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:51 pm

Add your preferences for suppliers and Tip sizes for the Everlast 60s

thebuilder
Re: Everlast 60s

Post by thebuilder » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:57 pm

I've been struggling through finding consumables of different sizes for the Everlast 60s. I've found amazon has some options for an S45 torch which if you have the 60s setup the S45 torch consumables will work. They're Chinese and cheap, but they don't last. They have worked great for figuring settings out though for different thickness because they are so cheap and they have multiple size options.

Here is one option from amazon for some .8 tips, the link is for electrodes, swirl rings, tip, and shield. If you stray away from the stock Everlast you have to use the whole setup which is what the link is for. It's a straight crossover.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X3EV18A/re ... B01G6PO1D4

Another option for basically the tips and electrodes. Same size, still cheap and don't last all that long but with amazon prime usually show up in a day or 2 depending on your location.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G6 ... UTF8&psc=1

RiverweldStore is the amazon seller and they have the .65 and .8 setups but nothing else. .65 works great on 18 ga and super low amperage, around 30-32 amps. Much more than that and you kill the electrode. .8 has worked great on .125" plate at around 50 amps +/- but won't work on anything thicker and doesn't last long at 50 amps.

Everlast sells consumables directly as well which I just tracked down, make sure you are on the USA site though because my google search defaulted me to canada..hahahaha. Here is the link to what I just purchased, best bang for the buck IMO. They give other size options but I didn't see anywhere to purchase them directly so I just started with the 1.1 kit to get rolling and emailed them about different size options. Obviously staying factory is your best option but the cost is drastically more than the chinese stuff if you just want to try some sizes out. I will update when I get more info from Everlast and get a chance to run the 1.1 tip. My machine only came with 1.2 tips which worked great and had pretty cut durability.

https://www.everlastgenerators.com/prod ... -amp-75-pc

I am also currently researching different brick and mortar options. Last night I found a consumable for a lincoln plasma that looks identical to the 60s consumables so I have call into my local welding supply to see if they can get some for me to compare. I will update when I learn more on that front. The Everlast seems to be a good unit, unfortunately no brick and mortar stores will stock or supply consumables for them, not sure why so I'm searching for options that they do offer that will cross over. Everyone hates waiting for ebay or amazon, especially me.

Loneoak12
Re: Everlast 60s

Post by Loneoak12 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:59 am

Looking to see if the OEM everlast consumables are worth paying the money? What kind of longevity are you getting out of the OEM consumables? Thanks for the help.