Potential Go Fab customer

Paul
Potential Go Fab customer

Post by Paul » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Hello to anyone reading this. We are a company located in Southern Indiana who are considering purchasing a Go Fab plasma cutting table. If anyone in this area would be able to let us visit their location to view their table in operation, it would be greatly appreciated.

Olallacustoms
Re: Potential Go Fab customer

Post by Olallacustoms » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:32 pm

I am a satisfied customer. I am in the Seattle area. Not much help as far as viewing. If you want a video chat I am available. Email me at Jd@olallacustoms.com I can show you what I have the latest. I am very happy. Jd

Midwestcoastfab

Post by Midwestcoastfab » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:42 pm

I’m in lansing michigan. U can come check mine out. I’m 4 hours from indy. 4043043580. My name is bo.

Archimedes24

Post by Archimedes24 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Hey Bo,

Greetings from another Michigander. Curious how your table is performing about a year after this post. You're about an hour away and have been stalking the gofab youtube videos and forums getting serious about a table. Wonder if you'd be willing to have a visitor come over and see your setup and learn a little bit more about what you like and don't like having owned the table for a bit now.

Thanks,
Aaron

Bmatteson

Post by Bmatteson » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:06 pm

If needed I am also a Gofab table owner here in Michigan. I am just outside ludington. Midwestcoastfab was a great help when I got my table and is a great guy to deal with. Thanks to the help I received I was up and running quickly and willing to help others where I can